SLEEP and infant development PACKAGES
The below packages include home visit consultation within Niagara and phone/video consultation across Ontario.
Check into your extended health benefits: Occupational Therapy fees may be covered.
**Please note that rates will be increasing November 1st, 2018.**
If one on one consultation is not suitable, consider one of my local or on-line workshops and seminars as an alternative. See www.heatherboyd.org/new-events for more information.
HOME VISIT $250 (Available on Saturdays only)
Home is where it all happens! This consultation allows me to get the fullest sense of your infant's sleep space and daytime environment, to meet them 'in their element', and offer tailored ways to adjust routines and environment, while also putting infant sleep or infant development into context.
- Intake form prior to consultation.
- Travel time (up to 40 minutes round trip). Additional travel time can be negotiated.
- One hour initial consultation and history in home. Assessment of environment (sleeping environment, play space, etc) if relevant.
- Written recommendations,strategies, and resources.
- One 30 minute check-in within two weeks.
FOLLOW-UP HOME VISIT $175 (Available on Saturdays)
For those who have had an initial home visit consultation within the previous two months, this follow-up visit includes:
- Update on situation prior to consultation.
- Travel time (up to 40 min round trip). Additional travel time can be negotiated.
- One hour consultation in home.
- Written recommendations and resources.
- One 15 minute follow-up phone or video consultation within one week.
TWO WEEK TELEPRACTICE SUPPORT PACKAGE $175
This support package is designed for those wanting short-term phone or video-based support and follow-up, or when the sleep challenges or other infant challenges are somewhat complex (medical issues, prematurity, developmental concerns, complex family situation). During our initial intake call, you and I will determine if telepractice is appropriate to the situation. This support includes:
- In-depth intake form prior to consultation.
- One hour initial consult and history (available during the day or evening).
- Written recommendations and resources.
- One 30 minute phone or video check-in within a week.
FONTHILL OFFICE VISITS $100
This in-person alternative to a home visit provides you with a one on one consultation at Movement Unlimited Inc. in Fonthill Ontario. Office visit consults are designed to explore and address questions or concerns with sleep, infant development, connected parenting strategies through transitions (feeding, toilet training, discipline), and environmental strategies to support healthy development. Priorities for the consultation will be determined during initial intake call. Consultations can be provided on Fridays and Saturdays. An office visit consult includes:
- Intake prior to consultation
- One hour assessment/consultation in Fonthill
- Written recommendations to take home
- Follow-up resources and tools after the visit
SINGLE TELEPRACTICE SESSION $100
This session is designed to address a sleep concern related to typical development and shift in parenting style. It includes a detailed intake process to help identify appropriate solutions. If you feel like the sleep challenges you are experiencing are common, this may be appropriate. If it turns out, after we talk, that you want more support, that's ok! We can figure that out together by the end of our initial consultation. This session includes:
- In-depth intake form prior to consultation
- 60 minute initial consult and history by phone or video link
- Written recommendations
QUICK CONNECT ($50)
You have a sleep challenge or question about another area of your child's development and you want ideas NOW! This 30 minute phone consultation is solution-focused. It is designed to quickly identify 'typical' sleep or developmental expectations for your infant's age, barriers, and ideas and tips on changing the environment, routine, approach, or perspective. This is for concise challenges that can be addressed in a short phone call. Most sessions can be booked within 24 hours. A Quick Connect session involves:
- You providing a brief summary of your concerns prior to the consultation.
- Thirty minute phone consultation to identify challenges, problem solve solutions, and create a plan that you can implement.
- This is a short, solution-focused phone call to help make changes right away. More complex situations will require more support.
- As we approach the end of our scheduled consult, we will summarize the strategies and then wrap the call up, agree to extend the call by 30 minutes, or agree to book another consultation.
REFRESH and RESET
This phone or video consultation is for those who have consulted with me in the past 30 days and are looking to build on strategies they have already implemented or to address emerging new sleep or parenting situations. It includes:
- 60 minute update and problem-identification with recommendations and strategies ($70) OR
- 30 minute update and problem-identification with recommendations and strategies ($40)